Now Taking Bookings
1st, 3rd & 4th Saturday of each month - 1pm - 4pm
This is our signature experience which invites guests to fully immerse themselves in the gin-making process.
Taking place in the hub of the distillery, guests will begin with a tour & tasting during which, they will learn about the history of gin and its distilling journey. We produce our spirits using traditional, artisan methods and a Head Distiller will share their knowledge and experience with you as you discover the processes which create our hand-crafted gins.
Following the tasting, the group of no more than 12 people will move across the courtyard, G&T in hand, to the gin school where individual copper stills will be reading and waiting.
With our experts on hand to provide guidance and advice, each guest will choose from over 100 botanicals and will create their own uniquely personal 70cl bottle of gin.
In addition, guests will leave with their own formula not only written on their personalised gin label, but we will also keep it safe enabling customers to order more bottles of their bespoke creation in the future.
Included in The Henley Distillery Gin Experience:
- A tour of the distillery, learning about the history of gin from a Head Distiller
- A gin tasting including a variety of flavours produced on site including:
- Raspberry & Black Pepper
- Spiced Orange
- Lemon & Chilli
- Oriental Spiced
- 2x large G&Ts plus a gin cocktail
- The use of your own individual still to produce a full-size 70cl bottle of bespoke gin
- Advice and guidance on recipe development form our gin experts
- The choice of over 100 botanicals from our apothecary including tonquin beans, chilli & English rhubarb
- Your own recipe written on a personalised label and stored on file for the future
- Groups are kept small with a maximum of 12 attendees per session
Please do get in touch if you would like to book for groups of more than 6 people or if you would like to hire and create a bespoke distilling experience for a private group.
Please click here to purchase a gift card for the gin experience - recipients can then redeem and choose their own date.
**Please note that due to limited space and equipment, only people booked onto the experience will be permitted in the distillery; regrettably, no spectators allowed.**