Gift Card Now available for bookings from 15th May 2022
This is our signature experience which invites guests to fully immerse themselves in the gin-making process.
Taking place in the hub of the distillery, guests will begin with a tour & tasting during which, they will learn about the history of gin and its distilling journey. We produce our spirits using traditional, artisan methods and a Head Distiller will share their knowledge and experience with you as you discover the processes which create our hand-crafted gins.
Following the tasting, the group of no more than twelve people per session will move across the courtyard, G&T in hand to the gin school where individual copper stills will be ready and waiting. With our experts on hand to provide guidance and advice, each guest will choose from over 100 botanicals and will create their very own recipe, distilling their own uniquely personal 70cl bottle of gin.
In addition, guests will leave with their unique formula not only written on their personalised gin label, but we will also keep it safe enabling customers to order more bottles of their bespoke creation in the future.
Included in The Henley Gin Experience:
- A tour of the distillery
- Learning about the history of gin from a Head Distiller
- Tasting various flavours of gin produced on site including:
- Raspberry & Black Pepper
- Spiced Orange
- Lemon & Chilli
- Oriental Spiced
- The use of your own individual still to produce a full size 70cl bottle of bespoke gin
- Advice and guidance on recipe development from our experts
- The choice of over 100 botanicals to use to create your gin including tonquin beans, chilli & English rhubarb
- Recipe written on each personalised label and stored on file for the future
- Groups are kept small with a maximum of 12 attendees per session
- 10% discount offered to guests on any purchase made in the shop on the day of the experience
Please do get in touch if you have any queries - recipients of the gift card can redeem their voucher for bookings up until the end of the year.
Please note that once a date has been booked for the experience, the rules of our cancellation policy will apply.