THE Henley Distillery
gin re-make session
Gin re-make session
30th November 2023
Guests welcome for an additional £10
This event is for guests who have already taken part in one of our Gin Experiences and would like to return to make more of their gin.
Whether guests would like to re-create their exact recipe, or make a few adjustments, our distillers will be on hand for guidance.
Included in the experience:
- Recipe advice and guidance from our Master Distiller
- Creating a new 70cl bottle of bespoke gin
- The opportunity to taste new products of The Henley Distillery
- Discounts on all products purchased on the day
- Large G&T included
- The Perfect oppoortunity to create the ultimate bespoke gift
- Ticketholders are welcome to bring just one guest to spectate for an additional £10 which includes a large G&T
- 2 sessions available:
- 5pm – 7pm
- 7pm – 9pm
As this is a re-make session, we will forego the usual tour of the distillery and tasting and get right down to the distilling!
A small group of 12 people plus guests will have the opportunity to discuss their recipe with our Master Distiller and make adjustments should they wish to. They will then weigh out the botanicals and distill their gin, leaving with another 70cl bottle.
There will, of course, be the opportunity to taste our new products such as our Limited Edition Gingerbread Gin with discounts offered on purchases made on the evening.
One guest per ticketholder is very welcome to attend for an additional £10 to include a large G&T (payable on the day).
The Gin Experience is a fabulous opportunity to re-create your original gin, improve upon it or perhaps create a truly bespoke gift for someone special.
*Please note that this experience is only for people who have already attended our signature Gin Experience.
** Guests are welcome to spectate, drink in hand, but will not have the chance to distil.